Friday, May 27, 2011

The Seraph Seal

I found this book quite interesting. This is an apocalyptic novel that begins in December 2012 and takes you to year 2048 where we follow the events of the end of the world. I liked the way this book was done with practically each paragraph going to a different character in another part of the world to show the global impact. I found it intriguing and really makes you think about all the technology and where its all heading. I also found interesting that the lack of religion becomes the new "religion". I found myself disagreeing with some of the theology of the book but its not necessarily about the theology more about the technology of the world and where its leading us. I look at this book as fiction (which it is) and with that in mind I really enjoyed it. In the end, I would recommend this book as a very interesting read and a great book for discussion. I would not go to this book as my reference for end times. I would stick to the Bible for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment