Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Dragons of Chiril by Donita K. Paul

This is the first novel I have read by Donita K. Paul and I enjoyed her story telling. I do generally enjoy fantasy and allegory and this was a sweet tale with plenty of thrills and adventure. I enjoyed the different types of dragons in the land although I would have liked to see the communication between Tipper and the dragons more developed. I have to say I really liked the character of Tipper's mother, very humorous. This book is certainly for all ages. The only negative I would say is the allegory wasn't that strong in the book. It was there but not very developed unless you were really looking for it. All in all a great fantasy book.
I received this book from Waterbrook Multnomah in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment