Friday, May 25, 2012

Firestorm by Lisa Tawn Bergren

First I will say that I'm coming to realize that contemporary romance is probably my least favorite genre. That being said, I'll also note that Lisa Tawn Bergren is one of my favorite authors - just her other books. This is the only book I've read in the Full Circle series and its book # 6. The story was interesting and had the typical elements of romance and was well done. I certainly learned alot about wildfires and those who fight them. There was alot of new terminology that I had never heard before. The book had 2 stories in one. The first part was all about Reyne and her relationship with Logan and then there was a novella in the back that finished up Matt & Hope's story after Beth dies of cancer. I'm sure it was good to know there was a happy ending for them. For those who like contemporary romance, I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment